Monday, January 30, 2012

REASON WHY I NEED A BLACK BERRY


I have never considered myself technologically handicapped and I know my way around several complex gadgets (if we are talking about computers)… the I-pad was really never rocket scienceJ.  After I am done with all this bragging you should see my humble handset, at least I can listen to radio!!! That is as far as the story goes.
I have had a really good phone before but it was it was never for keeps; it was a very heart breaking experience. Let’s just say I have my own set of issues with letting go. Sometimes I feel like if I get a really good phone it will be taken from me leaving me more heartbroken than before. I am slowly working on letting go of my past relationships with good phones and move away from the comfort zone of my current phone (which I would not mind if stolen over and over again). Simple it is ‘Replaceable’.
I am aware of slim touch phones that would fulfill all my dreams. Coming from a bad relationship with my last phone, this time I will take baby steps. I just want a Blackberry. I believe it is practical for a beginner who is moving on, it may be a bit difficult at first to dump my old handset but I hope slowly he will come to realize that we are really not fit for each other.
He has been holding me back form uploading all those pictures online. I cannot even respond to some of my emails, tweets and comments on time especially those days I am away from my PC! Can you believe he doesn’t even want to share the sim card slot with his own twin brother from Airtel!!!!
He has been my faithful and loyal servant but I think it’s time he loosened his grip and let me go. It’s time for me to spread my wings and soar. I need him to trust me, have faith and let me join the other side. Where emails are replied on time and tweets shared just at the right moment. That’s why I need a Blackberry.

No comments:

Post a Comment