Thursday, April 12, 2012

LIFE IS GOOD....

I'm up early today, i even did some workout. I have a busy day ahead so i have to plan well not to have loads of backlog into the Friday! If you are wondering how cleaning out my closet is coming. Well, its amazing how one simple thing has changed alot of what is happening now. I take less time to dress up ( finally- since my options are limited). I can now see more space around me, im thinking of even repainting a more calm color not my mother's trafitional ivory walls. In a nutshell its been great less baggage.

This week has been great, you know one of those weeks where everything is just perfect! The universe is responding to this positive energy im exuding. Robin Sharma is one of my favorite motivational speaker especially on Personal development. I read some 60 things which he reccomended that one would do to have a stunningly great life ( which you can read  here ) I find some appalingly repulsive but some make complete sense. ( why would i want to sell the T.V??)

Finding happiness within your self is the best thing. If your own company bores you and you cannot have quality me-time who is going to actually enjoy being around you?? When you love your self, it makes it easier for others to love you and enjoy being around you. You gain an aura around you that attracts people (good ones) and keeps the bad away. Im not saying that bad things don't happen.... but it all begins in the mind. The mind is a powerful weapon... so lets give credit where its due.

As my weekend starts (yay!) im definately sure it going to be delightful. I look foward to having great conversation, good food, new experiences, pass my TOEFL exam ( why do we need to do them anyway....tsk..tsk ) and meet new people .

No comments:

Post a Comment